The people at Pacific Ag Rentals (PAR) have been in the agriculture business for over 30 years
Serving California and Arizona with quality and dependable Rental Farm Equipment.
Learn more about us by watching our less than two minute video.
Pacific Ag Rentals is a “Farmer Owned” Co-op tractor rental company, headquartered in Salinas CA, with branches in Colusa, Fall River Mills, Stockton, Brawley, Bakersfield and Five Points CA as well as Yuma AZ. Our goal is to provide agricultural tractors and implements to the vegetable and fruit/nut growers of the western United States. We have rented equipment as far east as Colorado and Texas and as far north and south as Washington and Mexico. Pacific Ag Rentals strives to provide the highest quality service with a knowledgeable staff ready to assist all growers in whatever their needs. Our rental fleet is comprised of over 2000 pieces of equipment from all the brands you trust, like John Deere, Challenger, Kubota, Harlo, Massey Ferguson, Rome, Domries, Ag Leader, PAW, Wilcox and so much more. We feel these brands are rental worthy, built to last and will hold up to the most rigorous of challenges. We work hard to keep you going by providing you with only the latest model equipment backed by an easy exchange policy should a problem arise with your rental. Our rates are competitive and our terms are easy.
A letter from our president…
My name is Bart Walker. Thank you for taking a moment to allow me to introduce our company, Pacific Ag Rentals, a tractor and implement rental and sales company covering all of the western growing regions. Here are a few of our highlights:
- Over 2000 pieces of equipment – With a selection of this size we are sure to fit your needs.
- Knowledgeable Staff – We have over 170 employees, all with unique skill sets, ready to tackle any situation to help you succeed.
- Rapid Response – We are quick to get you your equipment regardless of the set up requirements.
- No Set Up Fee – You just pay rent and freight, no hidden fees to set the equipment up the way you need it.
- Affordable Rental Rates – Our rates are geared towards being cost effective for the grower.
- Everything is “For Sale” – We will gladly sell anything from our inventory from 500 hours and up.
- Rent To Own – Should you decide to purchase your rental, we will apply a healthy percentage of your rental money towards the purchase price.
- Service Department – We will keep you serviced and up and running with a huge selection of parts and regular maintenance intervals.
- Exchange Policy – Should a problem arise where your rental can’t be repaired in a timely manner, a replacement will be provided at no additional cost.
Pacific Ag Rentals comes from humble beginnings back in 2001 when I was working at a local tractor dealership and realized that there was a tremendous need for a rental program that was user friendly, not cumbersome. From that idea, my father Charlie, who had 30 years in the tractor rental industry and I gathered some investment capital and bought our first few tractors. The rest is history, growing by leaps and bounds by filling a simple need and providing stellar service. Renting vs. purchasing saves money by allowing the grower to use the equipment only during the peak season and return it. Renting also has great tax advantages. Built into our rental program is our “Rental Purchase” option, where we will apply generous portion of your rental money towards the purchase price should you decide to buy it. Over the years we have developed a great reputation for taking good care of our equipment. You can rest assured that should you decide to purchase a piece of equipment from us, that it has been well maintained and is in exceptional working order.
Our rental lines include a large selection of John Deere tractors, Challenger track tractors, Kubota high clearance tractors, Harlo rough terrain forklifts, 2000 and 4000 gallon water trucks, booster pumps, light towers, RTVs, heavy tillage equipment and much, much more.
Pacific Ag Rentals is also an authorized dealer for Harlo rough terrain field forklifts, Malavac Liftmaster bin dumpers, Ag Leader guidance technology, Soucy Track Systems and Rome tillage equipment. We also sell a full line of Schmeizer ring rollers, Pacific Ag Wholesalers minimum tillage equipment and Domries, Wilcox and Case tillage equipment. Our tillage department also stocks a massive selection of discs, points, shanks, bars or whatever you need for your tillage, as well as replacement parts for all of the aforementioned brands. Our latest venture is with an automated cultivating machine called the Robovator. It uses camera technology to identify weeds and cultivates between plants. Pacific Ag Rentals is also the manufacturer of Mulchmaster mulchers.
Here at Pacific Ag Rentals we take pride in being honest, fair, and above all, easy to do business with. We strive to be a “1 stop” rental company for all things ag and enjoy the challenges of trouble shooting. We invite you to give us a call and get to know us. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the attention we pay to detail and the attention we pay to you.